Your form was submitted successfully - please keep checking your Junk Mail!
Thank you for getting in touch, I will respond to you as soon as I can. Please keep checking your junk mail.
In the meantime, please scroll down to view some FAQs.
frequently asked questions
– Typically I respond within the first 24 hours but it might take me up to a couple days in busier periods.
– It depends but I usually aim to have the first session within 2 weeks of your enquiry.
– Yes, I encourage you to have consultation phone call with me before you book in. This allows us to discuss your dog in more detail and ensure that you select the right service for you.
– The training sessions would typically take place at your home and surrounding areas (on a walk). It also depends on the topic we are working on.
– Sessions for puppies usually last for 60-90 mins. Sessions for dogs can last 1 – 2 hours.
More About Me
I graduated with an honour’s degree in Animal Behaviour (Bachelor of Science) from the University of Aberdeen. I specialised in dog behaviour at all given opportunities and even had the opportunity to complete my honours project with the SSPCA and Dogs Trust. This fuelled my passion to reduce the number of dogs surrendered to shelters due to behavioural issues.
I am devoted to helping owners create a strong relationship with their dogs. My goal is to support you and your dog overcome difficulties and achieve long-lasting results. The science-based methods I use, will improve the lives of both you and your dog as they are non-aversive and develop better communication and understanding.
Every dog has their own personality; therefore, I produce a personalised training plan tailored to your dog. I work closely with owners to tackle unwanted behaviours and provide ongoing support between sessions. I provide owners with the knowledge and techniques they need to change their dog’s behaviour.